Primitive survival cooking series continuous, only knife, sticks, rope and fire!
Fresh lamb cut rubbed with secret lamb mix, salt, and mint, sprinkled with lemon juicy for more strong taste. Everything was slow cooked for 2.5 hours on the fire in the forest near river! You may have to be patient, constantly rotating meat to roast it evenly is not a walk in the park but it worth every minute spent!
You will need these ingredients:
- 1kg lamb cut with skin
- handful of fresh mint, lemon juice
- rock salt, 1tbsp. Almazan lamb mix, oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Attach 1kg of lamb cut with skin to the sticks like we did in the videos (skin part is vital, we will need it to take main “damage” from the fire)
- Chop handful of fresh mint and mix it with 1-2 tbsp. of Almazan lamb mix, 1tsp. of rock salt and lemon juicy.
- Rub lamb cut with spice mix we made in the step #2 well from each side.
- Roast for 2h30m on fire constantly rotating (347 F/175 C)
- Remove burned skin.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order originalknives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)