It’s time for traditional Balkan dish! Amazing stuffed dried peppers which are very popular in this time of the year. It was cooked by very unique recipe to bring additional taste and flavors to the dish! We’re honored to share this recipe with you – our friends all over our beautiful World! Time consuming recipe – true, but when you will try it you will understand that it worth every minute spent for it! True relaxation awaits you in the video! What are you waiting for? Click the button and enjoy!
You will need this ingredients:
- 300g sausages
- 500g beef mince
- 1 cup rice
- dried peppers, sauerkraut, handful of dill
- 5-6 garlic cloves, leek, 1 tbsp. lard
- salt & pepper
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice 300g of sausages, fry it for a few minutes.
- Slice & dice 1 leek.
- Smash 5-6 garlic cloves with the knife.
- Warm up 6-7 dried peppers, add small amount of snow.
- Preheat the pan, grease with oil.
- Toss in 500g of beef mince and leek. Stir and mix well.
- Salt & pepper!
- Cook until mince is brown for good. Do not forget to stir.
- Add 1 cup of rice. Mix well.
- Add 1 full knife of snow to deglaze.
- Stuff the pepper with filling.
- Preheat the pan, melt good 2 hands of snow.
- Place 2 sauerkraut leaves inside the pan.
- Put the peppers and sausages on the sauerkraut leaves.
- Cover with 2 more sauerkraut leaves. Add 1 hand of snow.
- Slow cook for 30 min. When almost ready add handful of chopped dill.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. Every knife made by hands and attenuated by Alex & Boki themselves. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)