Chicken is the most popular source of animal protein, which, for its part, is the most crucial macronutrient for the human body! One bird only, but so many ways to cook it – these variations are the most fascinating part of the culinary art! Today’s recipe is a deboned chicken leg wrap filled with kajmak for creamy flavor and savory horse sausage! Talking about extravagant recipes!
You will need these ingredients:
- Chicken legs
- Horse sausage
- Kajmak (Balkan clotted cream) with spices
- 4-5 garlic cloves, fresh rosemary
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Debone 3-4 chicken legs.
- Smash and chop 4-5 garlic cloves, add fresh rosemary leaves, add salt to taste, and mix everything well.
- Spread fresh kajmak on the meat, add carrot, and horse sausage strips. Wrap with rope.
- Preheat the oven to 340 F / 170 C.
- Roast for 1 hour.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!