Today Mr. Ramsay the Owl wanted some chicken thighs. What you can do if main chief gives you the order? Do the job of course! This time we made chicken thighs with mind blowing glazy sweet & sour sauce! Fall of the Bone Chicken!
You will need this ingredients:
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar
- 6 organic chicken thighs
- 1 tsp. corn starch
- 2 tbsp. paprika
- waterfall water
- 1 tbsp. butter
- fresh thyme
- salt, pepper
- Set the fireplace outdoor.
- Salt & pepper 6 organic chicken thighs.
- Preheat the pan. Add veg. oil.
- Cook the thighs until ready. Flip halfway.
Sweet & sour sauce:
- Mix water with 1 tsp. of corn starch.
- When chicken thighs almost ready add 1 tbsp. of butter and 2 tbsp. of agave nectar. Mix well.
- Add 2 tbsp. of paprika. Stir & mix well!
- Chop handful of fresh thyme and toss it into the pan.
- Pour the corn starch with water in the pan. Stir well.
- Slow cook and coat the thighs in sauce well.
- Serve the thighs under the sauce.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!