Loyalty, consistency, and iron commitment are the most valuable traits in a human’s life. If you want something in life with all of your heart and full dedication, one day you will get it no matter what. This video is admiration and greetings to one of our old fans. Deep in the forest hiding under the trees, we made famous German rabbit stew called hasenpfeffer. Slow-cooked rabbit meat under homemade wine with greens, veggies, and the most important ingredient, specially delivered to us from Africa – Moroccan dried peppers! Delicious!
You will need these ingredients:
- homemade wine, Moroccan dried peppers
- spring onion, parsley
- garlic, celery
- carrot, potato
- oil, salt, 1 tbsp. spicy-sweet sauce
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice spring onion, celery, carrot and potato. Smash few garlic cloves.
- Take 4 rabbit legs.
- Preheat pan, grease with oil.
- Fry rabbit legs for a few minutes from both sides until golden brown. Toss in everything from step #1. Fry until veggies are slightly golden brown.
- Add salt, few Moroccan dried peppers, 1 tbsp. spicy-sweet sauce and 200ml of homemade white wine. Close with the lid and slow-cook for 2 hours.
- Serve under own juice.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)