Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
On warm winter day with outside temp. only -30°C we decided to cook this perfect cut of free-range meat. Mr.Ramsay the Owl helped us find some parsley from our natural freezer. We knew that you would like to check the recipe so we have it right here!
You will need this ingredients:
- 500g free-range filet mignon
- 150g mushrooms
- 4 tbsp. white snow
- ¼ cup of cream
- 2 tbsp. butter
- handful of parsley
- pickled chili
- salt, pepper, oil
- Set up the campfire. Prepare the ingredients.
- Take 500g of free-range filet mignon, divide it into 3 major pieces.
- Salt & pepper the meat.
- Slice 150g of mushrooms.
- Take the homemade bread slice it and form 3 medium squares.
- Preheat your pan. Add some veg. oil.
- Cook the meat for 2.5 min. on a high heat on each side, including rear sides. Plus 2.5 min on each side for the doneness you need.
- Add 2 tbsp. of butter.
- Low the heat, toss in the mushrooms.
- Add the bread squares.
- Remove the meat and bread from the pan. Place each piece of meat on the bread square.
- Add ¼ cup of cream to the mushrooms. Cook until rich creamy sauce consistency.
- Dress up the meat with creamy mushroom sauce, handful of chopped parsley and some pickled chilies.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!