Look what we have found! Legendary fossil fish! Straight from the magical hill somewhere in the central Serbia. Wonderful deep fried fish under coating made of beer, coal baked young potatoes and awesome hot creamy sauce! Delicious!
You will need this ingredients:
- whole fish
- handful of young potatoes
- 1 cup yogurt, 1 tbsp. paprika flakes, handful of dill, lemon
- flour, salt, beer, oil
- AlmazanKitchen™ original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Remove fish fins and guts. Cut fish into major slices.
- Skewer up handful of young potatoes. Bake it on coals, do not forget to flip. (482 F/ 250 C)
- Mix 1 cup of yogurt with 1 tbsp. of paprika flakes and handful of chopped dill.
- Mix 1 hand of flour with 1 tsp. of salt, 1 cup of beer. Mix until batter consistency, add more beer if needed. Coat each fish slice in it.
- Preheat the pan, fill with oil in half (it should cover fish slices full). Deep fry fish slices until golden brown crispy crust. Sprinkle with lemon.
- Serve fish and potatoes together under the sauce!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)