Super fresh trout roasted on improvised stick, on coals.
While it was cooking we made some flavorful chili oil that combines aromas of different veggies, chili peppers and spices. And now you can try it out by yourself! How they say: Just do it!
You will need this ingredients:
- fresh trout fish
- 1 organic: ginger, red chili, onion, dried red pepper, parsley, garlic
- 3 cloves
- 3 tbsp. chili flakes
- vegetable oil
- First of all catch the trout! J
- Clean it from the guts and wash it.
- Salt the trout from the inside and outside.
- Put the trout on the pike (stick). TRAITOR! Silly jokes, excuse us J
- Set the stick right above the coals. Hold it there until cooked.
Suppa hot chili oil:
- Preheat the pan and oil it.
- Take 1 organic onion, cut it in half and toss both halves into the pan.
- Toss into the pan 3-5 garlic cloves unpeeled.
- Cut in half 1 organic dried red pepper and toss it… well, you know where.
- Toss in whole 1 organic red chili.
- Take 1 organic ginger, cut it in half and toss both halves into the pan.
- Cook everything until crispy golden brown.
- Add 3 tbsp. of chili flakes. Mix everything well!
- Drain the oil with flakes from the pan to wooden bowl.
- Pour the oil over the fish.
- Chop some parsley and dress the fish with it from above.
- Sprinkle the fish with lime juice.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!