Such an extremely looking Foodporn! Melting cheese, good amount of sauces slowly dripping outside, handful of very fresh greens, forestmade very thin dough and of course very juicy chunk of beef meat! Mmmm…. Mouthwatering and even arousing! Running water, cracking fire, sound of our knife touching natural wooden board, meat sizzling while tossed into hot pan, also if you will listen closer you even will hear birds singing you a special song! Kick your feet up, relax and enjoy! Best video on our channel by far!
You will need this ingredients:
- 400g beef
- fish sauce, soy sauce
- young silver onions, handful of rocket salad
- mozzarella, orange, handful of wild strawberries
- flour, salt, water, olive& veg. oil
- AlmazanKitchen™ original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour along with water, olive oil and 1 tsp. of salt. Knead well, form the ball. Leave to rest for a while. Cut into medium slices and then attenuate into very thin dough rounds.
- Cut 400g of beef into really thin slices.
- Chop 2 young sliver onions.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil (680 F/360 C).
- Toss beef into the pan, fry until slightly brown. Add 1 tbsp. of fish sauce and 1-2 tbsp. of soy sauce. Stir well. Toss in chopped young silver onions.
- Preheat the pan half filled with oil.
- Roll up mozzarella, and meat into thin dough rounds. Deep fry until crispy golden brown crunchy crust.
- Serve with handful of rocket salad and wild strawberries, sprinkle with orange juice.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)