Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Marvelous Frittata recipe from AlmazanKitchen! What is frittata? Frittata is egg-based Italian dish similar to an omelet, with additional ingredients! The main ingredient in today’s frittata is an AlmazanKitchen passion! Plus some homegrown veggies and pancetta! Blue cheese is a really great addition for this dish, do not miss it! Video includes dose of both ASMR and Foodporn! Enjoy!
You will need this ingredients:
- 150g pancetta
- 4-5 bell peppers
- 6 free-range eggs
- 1 tbsp. butter
- handful of small tomatoes
- 1 cup of peas, onion
- 20g parmesan, 50g blue cheese
- salt & pepper, oil
- AlmazanKitchen cookware and utensils (optional)
- Remove the seeds and slice 4-5 bell peppers.
- Unpeel and slice 1 onion.
- Slice 150g of pancetta.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil.
- Toss in the peppers, onions and pancetta.
- Fry and stir until crispy golden brown texture.
- Preheat the pan, melt 1 tbsp. of butter.
- Cut in half handful of small tomatoes, place in the pan with inner side down.
- Toss 1 cup of peas into the pan.
- Add the filling.
- Slice 50g of blue cheese, add into the pan.
- Crack 6 free-range eggs, salt and pepper it, grate 20g of parmesan. Whisk everything well.
- Pour whisked eggs into the pan, cover with lid and cook few minutes until ready.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. Every knife made by hands and attenuated by Alex & Boki themselves. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)
Take more journeys, love the nature, and cheers to you all!