Beautiful day, isn’t it?
So it’s time for something fresh, fast, easy and very delicious! Fresh organic veggies and meat stir-fried on fire are the special guests of this day. Prepare yourself, and let’s get to it! Yummy!
You will need this ingredients:
- 1 organic: leek, carrot, ginger, chili, red chili, red pepper, lime, garlic
- handful of organic chard
- 300g free-range pork tenderloin
- 1 tsp. corn starch
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
Preparing the ingredients for frying:
- Take 1 organic leek, wash well and cut it into major slices. Do the same with the organic carrot.
- Take 1 organic chili, remove the “hat” and get rid of the seeds, you can follow the video. Slice the seedless organic chili.
- Repeat previous step with 1 organic red pepper.
- Take handful of organic chard, wash well, remove the stems and slice it into major slices.
- Take 1 organic ginger, remove the skin and slice it well into minor strips.
- Take 1 red chili, remove the “hat” and get rid of the seeds. Slice it for good.
- Take 2 garlic cloves, unpeel it, smash and chop well.
- Take 300g of free-range pork tenderloin and cut it into minor thin pieces.
- You will need 1 cup of water, add there 1 tsp. of corn starch. Mix well.
- Add the juice from a whole 1 lime.
- Add pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Preheat the pan well.
- Add some oil.
- Add sliced red chili, garlic and ginger slices into the pan. Stir fry for 10-15 sec.
- Add sliced 300g of free-range pork tenderloin. Stir fry for 20-30 sec.
- Add red pepper, leek and carrot into the pan. Stir fry for 10-15 sec.
- Add in organic chili. Toss and fry for 10 sec.
- Note: Always stir and toss the goods, because it will burn on this heat. And we don’t want it to happen, right?
- Add handful of organic chard. Stir fry for 10-20 sec.
- Add the corn starch mix into the pan. Stir fry for 10-15 sec.
- Make a “pillow” from the cup of cooked rice.
- Transfer the stir fry over the rice “pillow”.
- Chop and add some spring onions.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!