The most beautiful turkey leg curry you ever seen in your life.
This dish was so awesome that even our new friend otter attracted to its smell. Outstanding garam masala like spice mix with notch of AlmazanKitchen passion and improvisation, homegrown turkey’s leg with greens and sweet potato garnish, all cooked with cream and coconut water for the best sauce. Fire, water and our beloved forest finishes this marvelous paint art. Do you want to cook this dish by yourself? All recipes you can find on www.almazankitchen.com
You will need this ingredients:
- 400g turkey leg
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. coriander seeds
- hot chili and mini chili
- 30g ginger
- 1 lemon
- 1 leek
- handful of fresh celery
- 1 big sweet potato
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup cream
- salt, sesame oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Grind 2-3 garlic cloves well along with 1 tsp. of coriander seeds, hot chili and mini chili, in the big mortar using pestle.
- Slice and remove the skin from 30g of ginger then toss into the mortar, grind again.
- Add lemon juice. Mix well.
- Add 1 tbsp. of sesame oil, mix well again.
- Dice 400g of turkey leg.
- Slice 1 leek and chop handful of fresh celery.
- Remove the skin then slice and dice 1 big sweet potato.
- Preheat the pan, melt 1 tbsp. of butter.
- Toss turkey into the pan. Cook for a few minutes.
- Toss spice mix into the pan, stir and mix well.
- Add 1 cup of coconut water, stir and cook. Add 1 tsp. of salt.
- Toss potatoes and leek into the pan. Stir well and slow cook until almost ready.
- When 2 minutes till dish is ready add handful of chopped fresh celery and 1 cup of cream. Stir well!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. Every knife made by hands and attenuated by Alex & Boki themselves. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)