Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Imagine the juiciest patty that is made from free-range buffalo meat, combined with homemade cheese that is fried on fire + some refreshing yogurt sauce and you get 2000 CAL beast burger. To balance out the calories we added some lettuce! But wait… Why do you need to imaginate, if you can try it! Recipe is below!
You will need this ingredients:
- homemade burger buns
- 1 spring onion
- 1 organic egg
- homemade cheese
- fresh breadcrumbs
- ½ cup thick yogurt
- 1 tbsp. tomato sauce
- 500g buffalo mince
- salt, pepper, oil
- 1 lemon
- Take the wooden bowl.
- Add the lemon juice from 1 whole lemon.
- Add ½ cup of thick yogurt and 1 tsp. of salt. Mix well.
- Add 1 tbsp. homemade tomato sauce. Mix well!
Patty and buns:
- Salt & pepper 500g of buffalo mince. Knead well.
- Chop 1 spring onion. Mix & knead it with mince well!
- Form a ball and divide it in two.
- Form 2 good patties.
- Preheat your pan. Oil it up.
- Cook the patties for 2.5 min each side plus 2.5 min each side for doneness you want.
- Cut in half 2 homemade buns, and warm it up in the pan.
Fried tempura cheese:
- Crack and whisk the egg.
- Add 1 tsp. of salt. Whisk some more.
- Cut 2 major slices of homemade cheese.
- Preheat the pan and fill it with oil.
- Make the tempura coating for the cheese slices: coat in egg, then in flour and finally in fresh breadcrumbs.
- Dip-fry until ready.
Build the burger:
- Cover the bun with sauce.
- Add some lettuce.
- Meat time. Place it on the lettuce.
- Tempura cheese slice.
- Some more sauce above.
- More lettuce and cover with the bun.
- Press just a little.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!