Burger time! The most satisfying burger video in the World! Cheese and burger are made for each other, so why not to use whole block of camembert for it? Yea! A LOT of deep fried cheese for you! Plus turkey breast under awesome BBQ sauce with some fresh salad mix. What can be better? Yummy!
You will need this ingredients:
- 400g turkey breast
- BBQ sauce
- breadcrumbs, flour, egg
- camembert cheese, homemade bread
- fresh salad mix
- salt, pepper, oil
- AlmazanKitchen™ original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Salt & pepper 400g of turkey breast from all sides.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil.
- Cook turkey breast for 3-5 minutes from each side.
- Pour in good amount of homemade BBQ sauce. Slow cook for couple more minutes.
- Transfer turkey into deep plate.
- Pour 2 tbsp. of water into pan, it will deglaze sauce leftovers, do not want to miss such a good ingredient! Drain everything from the pan on turkey.
Deep fried cheese:
- Whisk 1 egg.
- Dip block of camembert into whisked egg then coat it with breadcrumbs.
- Preheat the pan, fill it with oil.
- Deep fry cheese until crispy golden brown crust. Do not forget to flip! (Be careful with oil, it’s very hot and careless behavior can lead to burns)
- Slice homemade bun into half.
- Soak bottom half with BBQ sauce.
- Make a layer from fresh salad mix.
- Place turkey breast on the salad mix.
- Now it is time for deep fried cheese! Place it on the turkey breast.
- Finish off with another layer of fresh salad mix and cover with top half of bun.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)