No need to go out for a takeaway today, because you can easily make your own KFC Chicken Drumsticks. Condiments, flour, honey, ketchup, and Almazan Kitchen Chicken Mix will transform the chicken meat into a mouth-watering crunchy specialty. If you have the luxury to do it in nature, over a real fire, the whole experience will be unforgettable. If not, give your cooker some credit and drum on!
You will need these ingredients:
- Chicken Drumsticks
- Honey, Oyster Sauce, Ketchup, Sweet Chili
- Spices, Flour, Brown Sugar
- Almazan Kitchen® Chicken Spice Mix
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 11 Spices and Almazan Kitchen® Chicken Spice Mix with 2 Hands of Flour.
- Mix 1 tbsp. of Honey, 1 tsp. of Oyster Sauce, 1 tbsp. of Ketchup and 2 tbsp. of Sweet Chili.
- Whisk 2 egg whites.
- Coat Chicken Drumstick in whisked egg and then in spiced flour.
- Preheat deep-frying oil to 350 F / 180 C. Fry for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with the sauce from step #2.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!