Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Image the simplest dish, fried chicken with peas garnish. Done? And now crate your real one! Simple, but nourishing and extra tasty, as always! Recipe is below, do not miss it!
You will need this ingredients:
- 400g free-range chicken breast
- 1 cup young peas
- 1 tbsp. mangalica lard
- 1 organic onion
- 1 organic carrot
- 1 cup white snow
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp. aged balsamico
- 1 tbsp. mustard seeds
- 1 tsp. caraway seeds
- salt, pepper
Preparing the stuff:
- Prepare your knife, cutting board and ingredients.
- Take 400g of free-range chicken breast, cut in half.
- Salt the halves.
- Take your hand-mill
- Load in 1 tbsp. of mustard seeds, grind it well then spice the chicken with it.
- Slice 1 organic carrot, 1 organic onion.
- Smash and unpeel 3 garlic cloves.
- Preheat your pan, melt 1 tbsp. of mangalica lard.
- Fry the chicken until golden brown texture, flip halfway.
- Pour 2 tbsp. of aged balsamico on chicken for the taste, flip again. Fry for a little more.
- Put the chicken breasts aside.
- Preheat the pan, add some veg. oil.
- Toss in the onions. Fry for a few minutes.
- Toss in the carrot.
- Add 1 tsp. of mustard seeds and 1 tsp. of caraway seeds.
- Fry until crispy golden brown.
- Toss in 1 cup of young peas.
- Stir fry for a few minutes.
- Add the chicken to the pan, sauce up with sauce left after chicken frying.
- Serve everything together.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!