While the whole world awaits with bated breath and makes guesses who will sit on Iron Throne, Almazan Kitchen makes a lemon pie inspired by Sansa’s favorite lemon cakes. Real dessert should not be difficult to make to be delicious! You will need only 7 ingredients to repeat this marvelous pie! (Seven Kingdoms, Faith of the Seven – dominant religion of Westeros… You see the pattern?). A great recipe to see series finale with on 05.19.19 only on HBO.
You will need these ingredients:
- lime (lemon)
- butter, lard
- flour, milk
- brown sugar
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 tsp. brown sugar, 1 egg, ½ tsp. of salt and 1 tbsp. of lard. Knead well and form a ball, leave to rest for a while.
- Grease baking bowl with lard well, toss in half hand of flour, spread evenly.
- Attenuate the dough inside the bowl including sidewalls. (for more visual instructions check out the video).
- Bake for 27 minutes.
- Mix 3 egg yolks with 3 tbsp. of butter, ½ hand of brown sugar, lime (lemon) zest and lime (lemon) juice.
- Cook filling on low heat until rich consistency, add 1/3 cup of milk to make it a little bit fattier.
- Pour filling inside the cake base, add lime zest and any decoration you see fit. Refrigerate for few hours.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)