Today we are making the Violet Double Burrito from scratch!
We are back in our favorite outdoor kitchen, in the woods, near the river where Almazan Kitchen magic happens… In the heart of nature, where patches of sunshine are breaking through the tree canopy, we are preparing this simple yet extravagant meal – grilling the meat into thin strips to feed the burrito, along with the juicy home-grown veggies for additional crispiness. Top it off with blobs of cheese and roll that baby!
Enjoy our purple wrap full of goodies!
You will need these ingredients:
- Beef Cut
- Bell pepper, Onion,
- Avocado with Veggie Spice Mix
- Brie Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream
- Flour, Ink
- Salt, olive oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water and ½ tsp. of salt. Knead well, form a ball, leave to rest.
- Cut Onion, Bell Pepper, and Beef into thin slices and fry until golden brown. Salt to taste and leave to rest.
- Divide dough ball in half and knead with few drops of food color. Attenuate each half. Bake each tortilla for 30-60 seconds so the tortilla is still smooth.
- Wrap onion, bell pepper, beef, sour cream, brie cheese bites, and avocado with Veggie Spice Mix into the first tortilla. Cover with olive oil.
- Bake for 1 min on 660 F / 350 C.
- Roll burrito into the second tortilla filled with a handful of grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake for an additional minute at 660 F / 350 C.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!