A very special delicious recipe made in the Serbian jungles! Slow-cooked for 8 hours ham hocks with bechamel sauce made from homemade milk and butter, savory mix of spices, and cheese overload! Do not bite your fingers!
You will need these ingredients:
- 4-5 Ham hocks
- pecorino cheese, lavender cheese
- curcuma root, star anise & ginger powder
- handful of chives
- 2 tbsp. butter, flour, milk
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Add ¼ cup of water to the pot, put in 4-5 ham hocks.
- Add 2-3-star anises and 1 tsp. of ginger powder. Slow cook for 6-8 hours on low heat.
- Make bechamel sauce by mixing 2 tbsp. of melted butter, hand of flour and ½ cup of milk. Slow-cook until rich saucy consistency.
- Add bechamel sauce, pecorino cheese, lavender cheese, and grated curcuma root to the pot. Cover with lid and roast for 15-20 min.
- Finish off with handful of chopped chives and…
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)