The most satisfying autumn sandwich video made in the beautiful yellow Serbian forest fullyscattered with the fallen leaves. Awesome filling made from the most delicious tenderloin under the interesting combination of additional ingredients making rich sweet & sour sauce. Veggies and some melted cheese perfectly complement the whole filling for our today’s sandwich. ASMR included!
You will need this ingredients:
- 400g tenderloin cut
- orange pepper, green tomato, onion
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. white balsamico
- 1 tbsp. Worcester sauce
- 20g cheese
- homemade bread
- oil, pepper, salt
- AlmazanKitchen cookware and utensils (optional)
- Remove the seeds from the orange pepper. Slice the orange pepper and green tomato into rings and rounds. Slice 1 big onion.
- Slice 400g of tenderloin cut into medium pieces. Cut open each piece.
- Pepper the meat from both sides. Use fist of fury to beat the meat well. Salt the meat from both sides.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil.
- Fry the meat along with veggies until veggies are slightly crispy golden brown. Do not forget to flip the meat.
- Add 1 tsp of brown sugar, let it melt.
- Add 1 tbsp. of white balsamico and 1 tbsp. of Worcester sauce.
- Cook everything together until ready, do not forget to stir and flip.
- Use tools to divide the meat into small pieces.
- Grate 20g of cheese into the pan, slow cook until it melts.
- Warm 2 homemade bread pieces on the coals.
- Build the sandwich by placing the filling onto 1 piece of bread and cover it above with another.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. Every knife made by hands and attenuated by Alex & Boki themselves. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)