Using gold leaves for food is a common practice, but not in the forest! First in its kind steak with gold leaf glaze, grilled using primitive techniques and with handmade compound butter! Yes, this gold can be eaten!
You will need these ingredients:
- dry aged beef filet
- gold leaf
- butter block
- 3-4 garlic cloves, handful of chives
- 1 heaped tsp. Sumac spice
- salt, pepper
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Smash and chop 3-4 garlic cloves, chop handful of chives.
- Blend butter block with garlic, chives and 1 heaped tsp. of Sumac spice together, use video for more visual instructions.
- Cut dry aged beef filet into medallions.
- Preheat the hot stone and grill meat for 2.5 min each side (including rears!). Repeat until doneness you want. Always add compound butter (step #1 and 2) during grilling onto the meat.
- Make gold leaf glaze. (optional)
- Serve as you like!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!