Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Ultimate delicious lasagna cooked on campfire using yet unseen baking techniques! Handmade green dough, variety of fresh cheeses, incredible nature… By repeating this recipe you will gain enough experience to master your cooking skills! Enjoy the next level of cooking!
You will need this ingredients:
- 1 hand of flour
- 1/2 hand of spring water
- handful of young spinach
- handful of fresh dill
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 200g ricotta
- 1 cup milk
- green chili
- cherry tomatoes
- 100g parmesan
- 200g mozzarella
- salt, pepper, olive oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware (optional)
- Grind salt and pepper in the mortar using pestle.
- Toss in the mortar 1 green chili, smash it and mix & grind well with salt and pepper.
- Add handful of young spinach, smash well using pestle then mix everything well.
- Add 1 hand of flour and ½ hand of spring water, mix and knead well!
- Form a ball and leave to rest for a while.
Cream for filling:
- Preheat the pan.
- Melt 2 tbsp. of butter.
- Add 1 hand of flour, cook & stir well. Halfway add some more flour.
- Pour in 1 cup of milk. Stir and slow cook until good sauce consistency.
- Transfer to the wooden bowl.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough then cut it into rectangle pieces.
- Prepare the clay low casserole, grease with oil.
- Put dough on the bottom of the casserole.
- Put on the dough some ricotta cheese, cherry tomatoes, fresh dill and some mozzarella. Cover with cream filling sauce and finish off this layer with grated parmesan.
- Repeat the step #4 for another layer. Pour olive oil above.
- Bake until ready and cheese melts well.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order originalknives and cookware directly from us. Every knife made by hands and attenuated by Alex & Boki themselves. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!