Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Today we brought you one of an interesting loins ever. Perfectly grilled loin with caramelized cherry tomatoes and fresh organic salad! Mmm… Delicious! Seems it’s very hard to make, but you want to try it out? Yea, we know you do, so the recipe you will find in this article down below and do not worry it’s not that hard! Do not hesitate to try it!
You will need this ingredients:
- organic pork loin
- 1 tbsp. balsamico
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- handful of arugula
- 1 tbsp. dried basil
- salt, pepper, olive oil
- Set the fireplace outdoor.
- Prepare your cookware and ingredients. Do not forget about awesome mood, it’s very important ingredient!
- Mix 1 tbsp. of olive oil with 1 tsp. of salt, 1 tbsp. of dried basil and 1 tsp. of pepper.
- Coat organic pork tenderloin in marinade well.
- Leave to marinate for 30-40 min.
- Preheat the grilling basket.
- Cut the loin into medium slices then load it in the grilling basket.
- Grill on coals until doneness you want.
Caramelized cherry tomatoes:
- Preheat the pan.
- Cut in half 300g of cherry tomatoes then toss it into the pan.
- Add some oil.
- Fry for few minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp. of brown sugar and let it melt.
- Add 1 tbsp. of balsamico.
- Slow cook until ready. Do not worry juice from the tomatoes will deglaze the caramel by itself.
Refreshing salad and serving:
- Mix handful of arugula with lime juice and olive oil.
- Cover the meat in caramelized cherry tomatoes sauce.
- Serve everything together!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!