Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Have you seen the bears on the waterfalls? Hunting for a fish? Did you ever wanted to feel yourself like a bear? This time you can! It is possible to catch trout fish using only you hands! This time we will tell you how to cook hand caught trout fish on coals, using corn husks.
You will need this ingredients:
- trout fish
- 2-3 corns
- olive oil
- First of all of course you need to catch a fish! See how it’s done in a video below!
- Clean it outside and inside from guts.
- Salt from inside.
- Cover the fish in corn husks.
- Add 1 stick of rosemary inside the fish.
- Cover the fish covered in corn husks in coals. Cook for 20 min.
- Roast corn on coals for 15 min. Flip halfway.
- Carefully take out fish from coals.
- Clean the fish from the corn husks and rosemary stick.
- Slice corn onto minor parts. Serve all together. Add some olive oil above the dish.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!