Hello fellow foodies! In this video, we are doing something never seen before! Deep-fried, hanging steak, suspended from a branch. Primitive yet genius way to perfectly deep fry a steak. Sit back and enjoy!
You will need these ingredients:
- T-Bone Steak
- Spices (Dried Orange Peel, Dried Rosebuds, Peppercorn)
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Melt Lard on 320 F / 160 C.
- Toss in a handful of sage and 1 tbsp. Spices for aromatization, keep it there for 5 minutes.
- Deep-fry T-Bone Steak for 4 minutes. Be sure it has fully submerged into the lard.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!