Okonomiyaki on chopsticks called Hashimaki in AlmazanKitchen style! Wonderful Japanese street food dish prepared in Serbian spring forest where waterfall, bird tweets and all nature sounds are mixed in the whole natural symphony! This version includes forest-made pancakes with chicken, fresh greens and veggies, with whole amount of various sauces that will play another flavor symphony in your mouth! Do not forget about hoodie dress code and welcome to the concert!
You will need this ingredients:
- 200g chicken breast
- 1 hand flour, 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce, 1.5 tbsp. light soy sauce
- handful of iceberg salad, leek, carrot
- salt, oil, yakitori sauce, homemade mayo, balsamico
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Marinate 200g of chicken breast in 1 tbsp. of fish sauce and 1.5 tbsp. of light soy sauce. Preheat the pan, grease with oil. Fry chicken breast for 4-7 minutes. Slice and dice the chicken.
- Slice and dice handful of iceberg salad, leek and carrot.
- Mix 1 hand of flour with 2 eggs, 1 hand of water and 1 tsp. of salt. Finger it till batter, add more water if needed.
- Preheat special stove, grease with oil. Bake a pancake, add filling above (meat, veggies, greens), roll it over stick(s).
- Make 3 sauce layers with yakitori sauce, homemade mayo and balsamico.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)