Let’s have fun today and play small fire show just for giggles, all cautions followed of course (Don’t try it at home, yadda yadda). Apart from that, today’s main guest of the show is a salmon steak! Do you know what’s the best garnish for such a healthy course? Yes! Some greens, and not just “some” greens but a brussels sprouts! Finish off with Cheddar Cheese Sauce and it will be just outstanding! Bet, you want to try that and you can! Just follow the recipe below! Cheers!
You will need these ingredients:
- salmon steak
- brussels sprouts
- homemade butter, flour
- tomato cheese, cheddar cheese
- chili flakes
- oil, salt
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Melt 2 tbsp. of homemade butter. Add 1 tbsp. of flour. Mix for a minute then add 1/3 cup of water. Cook for 5 min on 280 F / 140 C. Add grated cheese (5 oz / 150 g), low the heat to 195 F / 90 C, and cook constantly stirring for an additional 5 minutes.
- Melt 1 tbsp. of homemade butter. Fry handful of brussels sprouts for 15 minutes on 390 F / 200 C. When almost ready add chili flakes.
- Salt salmon steak, grill it on the “skin” side for 20 min on the low heat (260 F / 130 C).
- Serve altogether!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!