Hello fellow foodies! In this video, we are preparing ribeye steak on a hot rock we borrowed from the river. Perfectly seared and covered with herb butter, it melts in your mouth. Sit back and enjoy!
You will need these ingredients:
- Ribeye Steak
- Lime, Rosemary
- 250g Butter, Herbal Spice Mix
- Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Spice Mix
- Black Salt
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 250g of butter with herbal spice mix (for more visual instructions check out the video).
- Mix lime juice with 1 heaped tsp. of Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Spice Mix.
- Salt thick Ribeye Steak from both sides. Sear on high heat for 4 min from one side, flip, sear for 4 more minutes.
- Lower the heat to medium. Grill for 4 minutes from one side, and 4 minutes from the other. Add bites of aromatic butter throughout grilling, let it melt, add the next one, repeat until doneness you want!
- Serve with sauce from step #2.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!