This is the recipe for the hottest burger in the world! When we say the hottest burger – we mean it! 2 whole Carolina reaper peppers mixed with just a 400g of beef + hottest wasabi paste you can find! All of these are not the only strong points here. A handmade ideal bun is what you want for your burger! Some grilled bacon is a “must” for the crunch. What about cheese and homemade ketchup? Only the one way to find out – try it!
You will need these ingredients:
- beef mince
- flour, yeast, milk
- Carolina reaper pepper
- bacon, edamer cheese
- 1 egg, 1 tbsp. butter
- tarragon, garlic cloves, sesame, wasabi paste
- salt, sugar, oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice 2 Carolina reaper peppers (red and yellow), mix it with 400g of beef mince, 1 tsp. of tarragon and salt to taste.
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 tbsp. of yeast, 1/4 cup of milk, salt and sugar to taste. Add 2-3 tsp. of melt butter and 1 egg. Mix and knead well, form a ball. Leave to rest in a warm place.
- Meanwhile grill bacon with garlic cloves.
- Whisk the egg, coat the top surface of the bun and sprinkle the sesame.
- Bake the bun for 25 min at 345 F / 175 C.
- Form the patties from the meat. Grill it for 10 min each side at 660 F / 350 C. When almost ready place on each slice of edamer cheese and let it melt.
- Cut the bun in half, grill each half for a minute.
- Build the sandwich: spread the wasabi on the bottom bun, add 1 slice of edamer cheese, put the 1st patty above, make a ketchup spread, add bacon, 2nd patty and cover with top bun.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!
€65 – €99
€125 – €150