The best chocolate cake in the world! You know why? Because this cake not only sweet and creamy but also hot! Yes! The chocolate cake with Carolina Reaper cream! This is THE recipe you want to have in your cookbook for the most amazing chocolate cake.
You will need these ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk, 1 cup pavlaka (Serbian sour cream)
- 1 cup coffee beans (roasted), 2 tbsp. cocoa powder, 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Carolina Reaper
- flour, baking powder
- salt, sugar, oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Chop Carolina reaper hot pepper.
- Roast 1 cup of coffee beans then grind it in the mortar using pestle.
- Make the classical coffee in the Turkish coffee pot.
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 tsp. of baking powder, ½ tsp. of salt, 1 heaped tbsp. of cocoa powder, 1 heaped tbsp. of sugar, 2 eggs, 1 tsp. of vanilla extract, 2 tbsp. of olive oil and 1 cup of buttermilk. Mixer to the max and mix until batter consistency.
- Mix step #4 with cup of coffee then pour it into the cake mold.
- Bake for 30-40 min in the oven.
- Meanwhile mix 2 tbsp. of sugar with 200g of butter, then add 1 tbsp. of cocoa powder and 1 cup of pavlaka (Serbian sour cream). Finish off with adding chopped Carolina Reaper. Mix well.
- Cut cake foundation in half, spread filling step #7 on top any of the halves we got then cover with the second half. Now coat everything in filling step #7. Finish off and decorate as you like.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!