Tuna steak, dipped in the aromatic mixture of lemon, dill, dried orange peel, and olive oil will leave you wanting more. Why making tuna steak in salt bed, closed casket style? This ancient Chinese way of cooking does not leave your tuna steak salty, it prepares the meat evenly, with little loss of moisture. And since simple things are the best, just so you know, the mix of sweet potatoes and kajmak is out of this world. Enjoy!
You will need these ingredients:
- Tuna Steak
- Salt 1.5-2kg (to bake in)
- Dried Orange Peel
- Lemon Juice
- Olive Oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 tbsp. of Olive Oil with 1 tsp. of Lemon Juice, freshly chopped Dill, and 1 tsp. of Dried Orange Peel. Marinate Tuna Steak overnight.
- Mix 1.5kg of salt with a small amount of water.
- Roast on 360°F/180°C for 4-5 minutes.
- For the garnish feel free to make baked sweet potatoes with cream!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!