Heard about Chicago-styled pizza? Yes, the deep-dish one. Let’s learn how to make it with Almazan Kitchen® and convert it to Serbian-styled pizza! What makes it Serbian? Kulen! Okay, hold off from the Google search bar, for now, Kulen is a type of hot spicy sausage made of low-fat meat mixed with a hot paprika to bring it aroma and color, and garlic for additional spice. Freshly picked forest basil and boletus mushrooms are a great addition for our awesome dish, add provolone dolce cheese for sweet mild taste and Chicago-Serbian-styled balanced pizza is ready to be served!
You will need these ingredients:
- kulen (Serbian sausage)
- provolone cheese
- homemade tomato paste
- fresh basil, boletus mushroom
- flour, yeast
- salt, oil
- AlmazanKitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water, 1 tbsp. yeast and ½ tsp. of salt. Mix and knead well, form a ball and leave in the warm place to grow.
- Prepare all the ingredients: Slice kulen, boletus mushrooms and provolone cheese.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough, pull it on and inside the clayware deep bowl.
- Fill with cheese, mushrooms, homemade tomato paste, fresh basil leaves, more cheese and finish off with kulen.
- Remove sticking out dough.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 min at 420 °F/220 °C(time and temp were attenuated to house kitchen ovens).
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)