Today we bring you the shrimp spring rolls in our dim sum forest. Put shrimps on the bed of finely chopped vegetables and make delicious little wraps that can be served either as antipasti or as a main dish, the choice is all yours!
You will need these ingredients:
- Bell Pepper, Avocado
- Chili Pepper
- Mint, Spring Onions
- Almazan Kitchen® Fish Spice Mix
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Chop fresh Mint and Spring Onions.
- Slice Chili Pepper, Bell Pepper, Avocado.
- Rub Shrimps in Almazan Kitchen® Fish Spice Mix.
- Melt 25g of butter over medium-high heat, coat the bottom of the pan.
- Toss in seasoned Shrimps and chopped greens.
- Cook shrimps for 3-5 minutes on each side, flipping once midway.
- Soak Rice Paper in water.
- Fill soaked rice paper with bell pepper & avocado strips, shrimps, and chili peppers.
- Wrap and fold rice paper around the filling.
- Serve with sauce to your preference!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!