This is the first and only ramen dish cooked in the forest completely from scratch, including handmade pasta! We really enjoyed both filming and eating this dish, and now we propose you to share our experience with us by cooking this dish to yourself and your love ones! Do not hesitate to try out! Let’s go!
You will need this ingredients:
- 1 of each: ginger, fennel, carrot, parsnip, parsley root, lime,
- fresh parsley, chives and green chili
- cumin, piment (Allspice), bird chili
- spring onion
- soy sauce
- sesame oil
- 1 hand of flour
- 1/2 hand of water
- pinch of salt
- 200g veal
- Prepare your cookware.
- Add 1.5 cup of flour. Make a circle in the middle.
- Add 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Add some water.
- Mix and knead well!
- Form a ball, cover and leave to rest.
Preparing the ingredients:
- Prepare your cutting board and The Knife.
- Cut 1 carrot and 1 parsnip into major pieces, toss into the casserole, fill it with water and set on coals to cook.
- Add 1 pinch of salt.
- Take your large mortar and pestle.
- Toss the spices into the large mortar: cumin, piment (Allspice), bird chili. Grind well! Put aside till the end. Remember LARGE mortar, you will need it later trust us.
- 2 bay leaves goes to the casserole.
- Slice the fennel, put aside. Repeat with ginger but slice it in small strips this time.
- Take 200g of veal and slice it into thin slices.
- Prepare your cutting board.
- Cover with flour to prevent dough from sticking to the board.
- Attenuate the dough. Cover with flour. Just a little bit.
- Roll to the middle from both sides.
- Slice the dough to form noodles.
- Load the noodles into the casserole.
- Cook for 5-7 min.
- Remove the casserole from the coals.
- Transfer the noodles with veggies into the large mortar with spices.
- Fill the mortar with water left in casserole after cooking.
- Load the sliced veal into the mortar.
- Drop in few sliced fennel and thin ginger strips.
- Mix well!
- Chop fresh parsley, green chili, chives and spring onion. Add it to the dish.
- Add some sesame oil and soy sauce. Mix everything well!
- Slice the lime and add 2-4 lime wedges to the dish.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!