Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Tender free-range beef schnitzel-steak and delicious onion sauce, all cooked on fire, on a winter day in the magic mountain forest! Great to have after the good hunt! As always recipe is down below! Welcome to try it out!
You will need this ingredients:
- 1 cup homemade white wine
- free-range beef cut
- 2-3 shallots
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp. flour
- few bay leaves
- salt, pepper
First cooking steps:
- Set up the good fireplace.
- Prepare your cooking stuff and fresh ingredients.
- Take free-range beef cut, beat it as thin as you can.
- Slice up 2-3 shallots.
- Unpeel and smash 3-4 garlic cloves well.
- Preheat your pan. Oil up.
- Cook the schnitzel for 2.5 min each side. Put aside to rest after.
- Toss the shallots and garlic cloves into the pan. Fry until crispy golden brown.
- Schnitzel have to leave a juice while resting. Drain this juice in the pan.
- Low the heat, and slow cook the onions.
- Take the mortar & pestle.
- Toss in 1 tsp. of salt and pepper. Grind well!
- Transfer the onions from the pan to the mortar. Mix well!
- Add 2 tbsp. of flour. Mix well!
- Add 1 cup of homemade white wine, mix well again.
- Now it’s time to cook the meat in the sauce. Transfer the sauce into the pan.
Final cooking steps:
- Put the meat in the pan. Cover it up in sauce.
- Slow cook until it soaks in sauce well. Add few bay leaves halfway, for the taste.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!