One of the most important parts of any steak dish is the sauce, meat is important too, but the sauce can show you different tasty adventure! Today we will show you how to make an unbelievably delicious sauce which is just the best for the chunk of meat, grilled, smoked, or whatever you like it to be! Blend of purely American ingredients with Serbian spirit! Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whisky, “Kansas Rub” spice mix with the slightest Boki’s touch is turning to the extravagant sauce! You don’t want to miss this one! Do not hesitate to try it out!
You will need these ingredients:
- Rib-eye steak
- ½ cup Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whisky
- “Kansas Rub” spice mix
- 1 tsp. Worcester sauce
- 200g butter, 1 tbsp. mustard, 2tbsp. brown sugar
- spring onion, 2-3 garlic cloves
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Coat rib-eye steak with “Kansas Rub” spice mix from all sides.
- Melt 200g of butter, add chopped spring onion. Stir and fry for 5 min.
- Add chopped 2-3 garlic cloves, 1 tsp. of Worcester sauce, 1 tbsp. of mustard and ½ cup of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whisky (If you’re using campfire as we do or a gas burner, alcohol will fire up, it’s totally normal). Let the alcohol evaporate, then add 2 tbsp. of brown sugar, let it melt. Do not forget to stir. Slow-cook until rich consistency.
- Grill steak for 3 min each side (repeat until doneness you want).
- Cut steak into slices.
- Serve under Jack Daniel’s Whisky sauce.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!