Hello fellow foodies! In this video, we are preparing salmon wellington also known as salmon coulibiac, salmon en croute, or how we call it, salmon burger pie. Sit back and enjoy this piece of art being cooked in nature.
You will need these ingredients:
- Fresh Salmon
- Chili Pepper
- Almazan Kitchen® Fish Spice Mix
- Fresh Basil, Baby Spinach
- Blue Cheese, Soft Milk Cheese
- Flour & Yeast
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water and 25g of yeast. Knead well, form a ball and leave in a warm place to grow.
- Slice & dice fresh salmon. Salt and spice up with Almazan Kitchen® Fish Spice Mix. Add few leaves of fresh basil and chili pepper.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough. Place salmon, pepper, and basil in the middle. Add blue cheese bites, a handful of baby spinach, and soft milk cheese bites.
- Fold the dough. Wet with water on the top side and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 35 min on 390 F / 200 C.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!