Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Can you make tacos in the forest completely from scratch? Yes you can, we made them for you and they are juicy and extremely delicious! Cooked on fire, from organic ingredients, this is the next taco level! Try it out!
You will need this ingredients:
- 1 hand of integral flour
- 1/2 hand of waterfall water
- 400 g organic loin
- handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper & 1 lime
- white balsamico
- aged balsamico
- spring onions
- salt & pepper
- Take 1 hand of integral flour, make a circle in the middle.
- Add pinch of salt and ½ hand of waterfall water.
- Mix and knead well!
- Form a ball.
- Leave to rest.
Veggies for filling:
- Chop handful of spring onions.
- Take 1 bell pepper, remove the seeds and slice it.
- Slice handful of cherry tomatoes.
- Mix all veggies together then sprinkle it up with lime juice, some white balsamico and pinch of salt.
Meat for filling:
- Take 400g of organic pork loin.
- Cut it open and beat off.
- Salt & pepper it.
- Preheat the pan, oil it up.
- Cook the meat for 2.5 min for each side.
- When almost ready pour with aged balsamico from both sides.
- Slice it into strips.
- Take the dough out.
- Form few minor balls, attenuate and flatten out it.
- Preheat the pan.
- Cook the minor flatten doughs until brown from both sides.
- Take the taco flapjack, make it in U form.
- Add the tbsp. of veggies filling along with meat strips.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!