Hello fellow foodies! In this video, we are preparing a meal which has many names and variations, you may know it as shaurma (шаурма), gyros, doner kebab or tacos al pastor. However you call it, we’re sure you’ll enjoy our carefully prepared version of this meal. Sit back and enjoy!
You will need these ingredients:
- Pork Shoulder
- Tomato Sauce, Greek Yogurt
- Four Spices, Sage
- Salt, Olive Oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour, with 1 hand of water, ½ tsp. of salt, and 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Mix & knead well. Leave to rest for 15 minutes.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough really thin (around 1mm).
- Bake on high heat for 30 sec each side.
- Slice pork shoulder into thin slices (from 2 to 5 mm). Mix with four spices and 2 tbsp. of olive oil. Let it marinate for a few hours.
- Skewer the meat on the vertical skewer.
- Grill on 480 F /250 C. Slice grilled parts, let the rest cook.
- Fill the tortilla with meat slices and cabbage slices. Add homemade tomato sauce and Greek yogurt.
- Wrap up and…
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!