Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
This unique kebab is made using special fermentation techniques that turn the meat into a real flavor bomb! Mince was kept in a cave. Kebab grilled on coals and served on a crispy handmade somun bread with premium creamy homemade kaymak.
Do not forget to check cooking video below, it’s a therapy that guarantees you asmr, deep relaxation and as always, an ultimate foodporn experience!
You will need this ingredients:
- 1 kg free-range beef mince
- 1 tbsp. salt
- homemade somun bread
- 5 tbsp. homemade kaymak
- organic green chili
- extra virgin olive oil
Preparing the meat for fermentation:
- Prepare the clay pot.
- Toss in 1kg of free-range beef mince.
- Add 1 tbsp. of salt.
- Knead the meat well.
- Leave in cold place with high humidity for 3-60 days.
- Take out the pot with meat from the cold place.
- Open it take the meat and form bunch of sausages.
- Preheat the grill cage.
- Open up the grill cage and load previously made sausages into it.
- Grill for 5-7 min. Flip halfway.
- Take homemade somun bread and cut it in half.
- Warm both halves on coals.
- After step #2 place the bottom piece of bread on the cutting board.
- Place 5 tbsp. of homemade kaymak on the bread.
- Place 3-7 kebabs on the bread with kaymak.
- Slice 1 organic green chili and dress the kebabs with it.
- Finish off with some extra virgin olive oil.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!