One of an interesting way to serve a chicken burger is a KFC seasonal dish called “Double Down”. We tried it once and right away there was an idea to have a hot variation on that original meal. Extravagant double-layered coating for boneless chicken legs made of buttermilk, egg, flour and secret Almazan Spice Mix – which isthe main ingredient for this! Real protein bomb!
You will need these ingredients:
- 2 chicken legs (boneless)
- egg, buttermilk
- bacon, cheddar
- chili sauce, homemade ketchup, tartar sauce
- Almazan Spice Mix
- salt, flour, oil
- AlmazanKitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Coat 2 chicken legs (boneless) with salt and chili sauce, both to taste.
- Mix 1.5 hands of flour with 1 heaped tbsp. of Almazan Spice Mix. Coat each chicken slice with it.
- Mix 1 egg and 1 cup of buttermilk. Dip each chicken this batter, then again in flour with spices. Repeat x2.
- Fry bacon. Slice cheddar.
- Preheat deep-frying oil (WARNING!! HOT OIL IS DANGEROUS!).
- Deep-fry both chicken legs about 10-12 min. Stir consistently.
- Build the sandwich: spread tartar sauce on one of chicken legs, add bacon, add ketchup and spread it on the bacon, add cheddar cheese, cover with second chicken leg.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)