Hot KFC Style Zinger Burger from scratch! What we particularly like about this dish is the homemade mayo with a touch of mustard. There is nothing better to lift the taste of the KFC Style Zinger Burger than this delicious emulsion. With a bit of salad and a bun, you can build yourself an impressive KFC Style structure!
You will need these ingredients:
- Chicken Breast
- Panko, Burger Bun
- Chives, Lettuce
- Almazan Kitchen® Hot Chicken Spice Mix
- Mustard, Vinegar
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Spice up Chicken Breast with Almazan Kitchen® Hot Chicken Spice Mix.
- Whisk 1 Egg, dip Chicken Breast in it, then coat it in Panko.
- Whisk 2 Egg Yolks, add oil, mustard, and vinegar – 1 tsp. each. Mix until saucy consistency, add chopped chives to the mix.
- Preheat deep-frying oil to medium-high heat.
- Fry chicken until golden brown crust.
- Build the burger: bottom bun, homemade sauce with chives, any lettuce to your liking, chicken, cover with top bun.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!