European raining cycloneis a part we will remember about Summer 2018. But there’s positive side in every situation! Rain is aportent of mushrooms! Let’s begin our mushroom’s themed week with super crunchy epic borek made with phyllo pastries. Feeling for it is a different story! This ultimate feeling includes beef mince, fried fresh mushrooms, red onion, handful of dill and of course a lot of cheese! Good amount of Serbian kajmak and mountain donkey cheese will please every foodie in the world! This is the mix of every flavor that will cause fireworks in your mouth and brain cells!
You will need these ingredients:
- 400g beef mince
- phyllo pastries
- kajmak, donkey cheese
- boletus mushroom, red onion, handful of dill
- oil, salt, pepper
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice 1 huge boletus.
- Slice and dice red onion.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil. (455 F/235 C)
- Fry mushrooms for couple minutes, salt it. Put aside.
- Toss onions into the pan, fry it for couple of minutes then add 400g of beef mince, salt it, stir and mix well. Cook until golden brown color.
- Put phyllo pastries into the second pan, add the feeling: beef with onions (pepper it), mushrooms, handful of fresh dill, 3-4tbsp. of kajmak, and 70g of donkey cheese.
- Fold the phyllo.
- Put the pan on coals, cover with something (we used our first pan). Cook for 10-15 min, flip halfway. (392 F/200 C)
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)