The crispiest thing in the worldwide web! You feel that, right? Those yummy crunchy sounds of the most crispy dish in the world! Isn’t it satisfying?Good cut of fresh pork belly slow cooked under awesome unique sauce flavored with meat juice itself, chili, ginger, young onions, garlic and beautiful spice mix made of paprika and tamarind, then grilled on coals with AlmazanKitchen grilling technique! Real foodporn & ASMR experience you will never forget! Feel free to repeat!
You will need these ingredients:
- 3kg pork belly cut
- chili peppers, ginger, young onion, garlic
- 5-2 tbsp. paprika, 1 tbsp. tamarind
- canola oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Make square incises on the skin using sharp knife.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with canola oil. Put pork belly cut into the pan skin down. Grill it for 20-30 sec.
- Slice 2 chili peppers, 30g of ginger, young onion. Smash 3-4 garlic cloves, unpeel it and slice. Toss everything into the pan and fry for 30-40 sec on high heat. Add some water.
- Add 1.5-2 tbsp. of paprika and 1 tbsp. of tamarind to the pan. Stir and mix well. Slow cook until rich saucy consistency.
- Put pork belly cut into the pan. Cover with lid and leave on low fire for 30-60 min.
- Transfer pork belly cut to a special grill. (build it yourself like we did in the video)
- Grill for 10-20 min. (392 F/ 200 C). Continue slow cooking the sauce, we will need it later.
- Serve pork belly under the sauce!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)