Have you ever seen King of Curry? No? Now you have the chance! AlmazanKitchen invites you to the audience with Its Majesty! Integral rice, chicken legs, awesome fresh veggies, special spices, greens and coconut milk – magically mixed by Boki in the forest near running water into mind-blowing, mouthwatering and very healthy dish. Alex’s masterful close shots will reveal you all cooking secrets, while food sizzling and knife tapping sounds will relax and gently transcend you into our mystical forest. Just let flow catch you and enjoy!
You will need these ingredients:
- few chicken legs
- sweet potato, carrots, onion, parsley, lemon
- young purple onion, garlic cloves, handful young peas, green chili
- 1 cup integral rice, 2 cup fresh water, 1 cup coconut milk
- oil, salt, 1tbsp.Almazan curry mix, 1tbsp. chili flakes
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice 1 big onion, 1 sweet potato (unpeel it) and 1 big carrot.
- Quarter chicken legs by cutting through joints.
- Pour 1 cup of integral rice into the cooking bowl and add 2 cups of water. Cook on fire under the lid for 12-15 min. (752 F°/400 C°)
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil. Toss in meat and 2-3 garlic cloves. Cook for 1 min stirring.
- Add 1 tbsp. of Almazan curry mix, and 1 tbsp. of chili flakes, onions, carrot, sweet potato and handful of young peas. Stir well. Add some water.
- Chop young purple onion and green chili, toss it into the pan. Add 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Cook and stir for 5-10 min. (302 F°/150 C°).
- Serve curry together with rise, finish off with chopped parsley and lemon juice.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)