The one and only true food ASMR show and cheese foodporn on the Internet! We’re grateful for this generous anonymous homemade cheese donation from England and Italia. Today’s Swiss dish of 3 different melted cheeses are represent along with home-baked bread croutons and the best dry-aged ham you ever can find! Do you hear this yummy sounds of Boki eating this marvelous ham? And what about these crunchy croutons? Delicious! Mouthwatering, isn’t it? Now imagine all of these toppings coated in rich flavorful melted cheese. Total pleasure…. Do not forget to bring your wipes before watching this video, we warned you!
You will need these ingredients:
- gorgonzola, cheddar, trappista
- home-baked bread
- dry-aged ham
- 1 cup white wine, 1tbsp. garlic powder
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice & dice gorgonzola, cheddar, trappista cheeses, home-baked bread and dry-aged ham (portion sizes are up to you).
- Preheat the wok (if you maintain your wok properly it should be already be slick of oil layers; if don’t – grease the wok with oil). Stir-fry ham and bread until golden brown.
- Preheat the deep pan, add 1 cup of white wine and 1tbsp. of garlic powder. Toss in all cheeses and mix well. Let it melt for good. Do not forget to stir from time to time to mix the cheeses.
- Deep croutons and ham using long fork or sticks into the melted cheese.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (the best and fastest way) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)