The king is dead, long live the king!
Today you’re all welcome to the ascension to the throne! King of Taco will rule your stomach wisely and fairly. You won’t believe how good these tacos are! Succulent 3kg of beef fillet slow cooked with awesome spice mix made of cloves, cumin, paprika and bay leaves, flavored with orange juice and rosemary sticks for the taste and color! This scrumptiousmeat is a great filling for our epic tacos! We also didn’t forget about balance in nutrition! Napa and violet cabbage will help you with that! Taco isn’t taco without tortillas, right? Look and learn how to makeappetizing tortillas from fresh picked corns on hot coals!
You will need these ingredients:
- 3kg beef fillet
- orange, 2-3 corns, napa cabbage, violet cabbage
- 5-7 cloves, 1 tsp. cumin, 3-4 bay leaves, 1.5 tbsp. paprika
- 2-3 rosemary sticks, handful of mint
- salt, oil, flour, homemade yogurt
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice 3kg of beef billet into medium pieces.
- Preheat the pan, grease with oil. Toss all meat pieces into the pan. Fry for few minutes until golden brown color.
- Toss 5-7 cloves, 1tsp. of cumin, 3-4 bay leaves, 1.5tbsp. of paprika and ½ tsp. of salt into the pan. Pour with orange juicy. Mix well! Add good amount of water. Add 2 rosemary sticks, cover with lid and leave to slow cook.
- Cut corn kernels into the mortar. Smash it into mushy consistency using pestle. Add 1 hand of flour, mix and knead well. Form a ball, cover with something and leave to rest for now.
- Slice napa cabbage, violet cabbage and handful of fresh mint for the filling.
- Take out corn dough, attenuate into “sausage”, slice into even pieces. Flatten out each piece into rounds.
- Grease grill with oil. Place doughs on the grill and bake constantly flipping. (599 F/ 315 C)
- Take one tortilla, add some napa and violet cabbages, add meat, pour with sauce from the pan, finish off with homemade yogurt and some mint.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)