Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Are you wondering why does it cost 1000$? First of all our main chef is an Owl and its name is Mr. Ramsay… Also those are the only lamb chops that are cooked in the wild forest, near the mountain lake, from 100% organic ingredients such as free-range lamb from Rtanj Mountain, wild mountain blueberries for the sauce, homemade cheese from free-range mixed milk, homemade butter, organic parsley and lemon thyme… Unique taste of the meat is achieved by lamb’s special food that consists of rare Rtanj herbs also used in famous Rtanj herb tea. Let’s get straight to the recipe!
You will need this ingredients:
- 600g free-range lamb chops
- handful of fresh organic thyme and parsley
- 1 tbsp. homemade butter
- 200g wild mountain blueberries
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- homemade mixed milk cheese (goat and cow)
- homemade olive oil
- salt, pepper
Preparing the steak:
- Take your hand grinder, grind handful of black pepper.
- Take 600g of free-range lamb chops, sprinkle it with grinded black pepper from both sides.
- A little of coarse salt.
- Preheat your pan, add some homemade olive oil.
- Fry the chops for 2 min then add 1 tbsp. of homemade butter and handful of fresh organic thyme.
- Fry until cooked how you like your meat.
- Flip chops over, repeat step 6.
- Transfer cooked chops onto the cutting board.
Mountain wild blueberries sauce:
- Add 1 tbsp. of brown sugar into the pan.
- Toss in 200g of wild mountain blueberries.
- Smash the berries with a pestle.
- Cook until rich sauce consistence.
Cheesy parsley balls:
- Prepare the cutting board.
- Take handful of fresh organic parsley, remove the stems and chop it well until mushy consistency.
- Take some homemade mixed milk cheese and form few balls.
- Cover the cheese balls in the parsley.
- Serve all together, cheese balls like a garnish and sauce above the chops.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!