One of Almazan Kitchen® favorite way of cooking is salt pile: natural organic stove and the perfectly salted dish afterward. You don’t need a lot of ingredients for today’s recipe: only a lamb leg, some nearby fresh-picked sage for flavor and 3 kg of salt. Crunchy salted lamb is the best thing to celebrate anything!
You will need these ingredients:
- lamb leg
- 3kg of salt
- handful of sage
- olive oil, pepper, oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Preheat pan with 1 tbsp. of oil to 725 F/385 C. (DANGER!! THE HOT OIL IS VERY DANGEROUS AND FLAMMABLE).
- Fry lamb leg from all sides just for a few second so skin gets golden-brown color.
- Mix 3 kg of salt with 1 cup of water.
- Bury lamb leg in salt, don’t forget to add some fresh sage and coat everything with oil to prevent salt from sticking.
- Roast for 15-20 min on 392 F/200 C.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)