Oh, snoop, suddenly we have such a great idea for the tandoor recipe but we’re at our favorite abandoned factory… Not a problem! Let’s build the tandoor using bricks that are scattered all around! As for the recipe: fresh lamb coated in maple syrup with awesome spice mix! Delightful!
You will need these ingredients:
- lamb part
- white peppercorn, red peppercorn, cumin, salt, smoked garlic salt
- maple syrup
- olive oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Grind spices in the mortar using pestle. Mix with olive oil and maple syrup.
- Coat whole lamb meat in spices with syrup, better to leave overnight to marinate.
- Set up the tandoor, let the logs burn to coals.
- Roast lamb meat in tandoor for 1.5 hours with closed lids.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!
€65 – €99
€125 – €150